HA Dental Clinic is a general and specialized dental clinic located in the heart of the European quarter in Brussels. It’s our goal to make sure that all of our patients receive healthier smiles. We accomplish that by offering state-of-the-art dental treatments along with the compassionate care that they deserve.
general dental care
From check-up and cleaning to routine dentistry
From removable dentures to bonded ceramic restorations
Replacement of a missing tooth with a fixed solution using a titanium root replicate
From tooth whitening to smile makeovers
TMJ/TMD and orofacial pain
From joint clicking to pain in the orofacial region without any dental origin
From prevention to treatment of your child’s dentition
From jaw inter-relationship correction to teeth alignment
From deep cleaning and scaling to connective tissue graft
Ha Hoang Thai
General Dentist & Clinical Manager
Eve Marie Denez
Dental Assistant & Office Manager
The dental office is closed from 23rd december 2020 until 3rd january included.
In case of emergency, you can contact the offical dental emergency service at this number: 02/426.10.26
We are looking forward to see you in 2021!
Our dental clinic stays open during the COVID-19 Second wave.
We’ve learned from the first wave and are taking all the necessary safety mesures to keep you and your family safe. So don’t postpone your dental treatment as it might get worse and compromise your dental health.
Please follow the COVID-19 mesures and together we’ll limit the spread of the virus.
Avenue de Cortenbergh, 66
+32 2 649 45 25
Monday to Friday
From 9:00 AM
to 6:30 PM
COVID-19 measures :
Please follow these instructions for your next appointment.
1. Cancel your appointment if you have any symptoms of coughing, fever and/or sore throat.
2. Come on time (5-10 min in advance to your appointment).
3. Only 3 persons are allowed at the same time in the waiting room.
4. It is mandatory to come with and wear your own mask at all time.
5. Upon arrival, disinfect your hands with an hydro-alcoholic gel.
6. Come alone. If not possible, please come with only one person, who should also wear a mask.
7. Pay electronically, if possible.
For your safety and in addition to the strict disinfection of the operative rooms, a system of air disinfection/purification (AirSteril) has been installed in the waiting room and in each operative room.